Project goal and objectives
Goals of the project:
- To develop harm reduction programme in Kekava municipality administrative territory by improving access to target groups in their surroundings (meeting places of IDUs, dens, places where CSWs work, etc.);
- To learn Estonian experience and know-how in the harm reduction for IDUs.
- To provide Kekava HIV prevention program outreach worker with bicycle;
- To continue harm reduction services at Kekava municipality administrative territory;
- To visit Tallinn NGO "Convictus Eesti" and Tallinn municipality by Kekava social workers for exchange of experience, and to learn the know-how of harm reduction programme;
- To organize one daily seminar (7 hours, 20 participants) seminar/training for social workers and teachers upon HIV/AIDS and dependencies related topics at Kekava.