- Optimization of secondary prevention and social rehabilitation services for IDU in Tukums. Developed a team from 3 staff members for work with IDU, the number of clients at the beginning of the project was 54, at the end of project - 33.
- The extension of social services for young drug users in Tukums. Individual psychosocial work with drug users 22/39, individually consulted IDU family members 0/8, IDU support groups- 3/5.
- Provision of health care, as well as educational and informative assistance to IDU. Conducted HIV exprestests 4/13, and provided information to IDU.
- Adjustment of group social behavior. 4 members of the group changed drug using habits, decreased the dose, frequency, 2 members of the group currently do not use drugs.
- Individual psychosocial counseling for addicts. Increased number of consultations per month 26/34, number of regular clients per month 22/33.
- Informational / educational motivational group sessions. Social worker provided 38 group sessions (planned 58).
- Training on social skills. Performed 48 trainings on social skills (planned 66).