- Attracted new clients to low threshold center (LTC). At the end of the project the number of IDU who use LTC services has increased: at the beginning of the project 76/at the end of project 123/planed 110. To needle/syringe exchange program attracted new clients 35/49/50;
- Broadened outreach services. Employed outreach workers 1/2/2, attracted new clients (via outreach) 28/49/45, repeated contacts with IDU (via outreach) 32/57/55, number of disseminated syringes 1900/1987/2600, number of disseminated needles 420/240/700, returned syringes 400/949/700, needles returned 105/150/150, disseminated condoms 400/559/600;
- Provided informative-consultative support to the target group. Provision of consultative support to new clients 25/42/45, repeated clients 41/79/60, disseminated syringes 1684/4489/3000, needles 296/999/350, condoms 607/1006/800. returned syringes 1847/1721/2500, needles 164/243/210. Performed the following express-tests: HIV 58/62/80, hepatitis B 38/59/50, hepatitis C 62/68/85;
- Printed and distributed 1000 leaflets about outreach services, LTC contact details and available services in LTC;
- Motivational work with IDU. Carried out 20 support group meetings, held 30 individual consultations;
- Improved work environment of LTC. Performed construction works allowed to improve the client room, to develop a separate testing room, to develop separate room for support group activities and counseling services;
- Organized closing event of the project.