Issue 25 | 3 June 2013
A quick and easy way to update yourself on the latest UNODC news from Southeast Asia and the Pacific
New Regional Programme
The UNODC Regional Office for Southeast Asia and the Pacific is currently developing a new integrated Regional Programme that will run from 2014-2017. This new Programme will be built on strategic consultations with regional entities, governments, and international partners.
The aim of the new Regional Programme is to assist Member States to better address challenges to development, security, and governance posed by illicit drugs, crime, terrorism and corruption.
In parallel, UNODC is also developing its first integrated Country Programme for Myanmar, a key component of the new Regional Programme.
To express your interest in participating in these consultations and potential partnerships with UNODC, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intelligence Unit opens in a key Cambodian seaport to combat migrant smuggling
Read our latest publications and reports
- Bangkok (Thailand) 24-28 June: Training Course on Strategic Analysis on Migrant Smuggling
- (Cambodia) 24-28 June: Anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism training programme for prosecutors
- Phnom Penh (Cambodia) 10-14 June: Training of Trainers on Investigative Technique on Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism
- Vilnius (Lithuania) 10 June: Reducing HIV transmission by 50% among people who inject drugs by 2015 - is Asia on track with meeting global commitments?
- Vientiane (Lao PDR) 6-7 June: Project Childhood (Protection Pillar) Workshop on Child Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism: Situation and Responses in the Mekong Sub-region, T33