Issue 24 | 1 May 2013
A quick and easy way to update yourself on the latest UNODC news from East Asia and the Pacific
Introducing Mr. Jeremy Douglas
Effective 9 April 2013, Mr. Jeremy Douglas began his duties as Regional Representative of UNODC Regional Office for Southeast Asia and the Pacific. Mr. Douglas, a native of Canada, succeeds Mr. Gary Lewis who has been appointed UN Resident Coordinator in Iran.
Prior to his arrival in Bangkok, Mr. Douglas was the UNODC Representative in Pakistan.
UNODC publishes the first comprehensive study on transnational organized crime threats in East Asia and the Pacific
Read our latest publications and reports
- Bangkok (Thailand) 28-30 May: Workshop on Draft Guideline for Inter-Agency Collaboration on Cases related to Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
- Vientiane (Lao PDR) 25 May: Project Childhood (Protection Pillar) 2nd Consultation meeting of the Legal Responsible Committee on drafting legislation related to combatting Child Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism, T33
- Davao (Philippines) 20-27 May: Training for Collaborative Intelligence, Investigation, and Prosecution of Terrorism-related Cases
- Nay Pyi Taw (Myanmar) 9 May: Ministerial Meeting of the Signatory Countries to the 1993 Memorandum of Understanding on Drug Control
- Vientiane (Lao PDR) 8-10 May: Project Childhood (Protection Pillar) National Project Officer's meeting and KAP Survey and Participatory Review Conceptualisation session, T33
- Yangon (Myanmar) 6-7 May: Senior Officials Committee Meeting of the Signatories to the 1993 Memorandum of Understanding on Drug Control