This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are (mostly open source) required readings that should be completed before taking a class based on this Module:
- Bambauer, Derek E. (2013). Privacy versus Security. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Vol 103(3), 667-684.
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights and Council of Europe. (2018). Handbook on European data protection law 2018 edition .
- Maras, Marie-Helen and Wandt, Adam. (2019). Enabling Mass Surveillance: Data Aggregation in the Age of Big Data and the Internet of Things. Journal of Cyber Policy.
- Schartum, Dag Wiese. (2016). Making privacy by design operative. International Journal of Law and Information Technology, Vol. 24:2, 151-175.
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. (2016). Data protection regulations and international data flows: Implications for trade and development .
Next: Advanced reading