This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides, video material and case studies, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides and other resources to their needs.
- What is Ethics? What is Business Ethics? » Introduction to ethics by Kirk O. Hanson, Executive Director of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University.
- Incorporating Ethics into Compliance. » Thomas Donaldson making the point about the need to combine the compliance and values-based approaches.
- Integrating Ethics into General Management. » Lynn Sharp Paine speaking about integrating ethics into the general management courses at Harvard.
- ICC Commission on corporate responsibility and anti-corruption (various documents).
- 2017 OECD Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum (various readings).
- Institute of Business Ethics website (various research documents).
- ISO standards: