Published in September 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- INTERPOL, Global Wildlife Enforcement: Strengthening Law Enforcement Cooperation against Wildlife Crime (March 2018)
- Ogden, Robert, 'DNA Applications and Implementation', in Jane E. Huffman & John R. Wallace, Wildlife forensics: methods and applications (2012) 271-292
- Polner, Mariya & Daniel Moell, 'Interagency Collaboration and Combating Wildlife Crime', in G. Pink et al, Environmental Crime and Collaborative State Intervention (2016) 59-75
- Wellsmith, Melanie, 'Wildlife Crime: The Problems of Enforcement' (2011) 17 European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research 125-148
- UNODC, Rotten Fish: A guide on addressing corruption in the fisheries sector (2019).
Next: Advanced reading