Published in January 2019.
This module is a resource for lecturers
- BBC News (2009). Italy Acquits Migrant Rescue Crew. BBC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2013). Corruption and the Smuggling of Migrants.
- United Nations (1998). Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
- THEMIS Competition (2015). Smuggling of Migrants Across the Mediterranean: A EU-Wide Legal Challenge.
- United Nations (2004). Legislative Guides for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (1951/1967). Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2018). Global Study on Smuggling of Migrants 2018 .
Next: Student assessment