This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Boysen, Philip G. (2013). Just culture: a foundation for balanced accountability and patient safety. Ochsner Journal, vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 400-406.
- Gentile, Mary C. (2017). Giving Voice to Values: How to Counter Rationalizations Rationally .
- Gentile, Mary C. (2016). Talking About Ethics Across Cultures: Five ways to help people act on their values, no matter the context. Harvard Business Review, 23 December.
- Gentile, Mary C. (2010). Ways of Thinking About Values in the Workplace .
- Haidt, Jonathan (2006). The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom . New York: Basic Books. » See especially pp. 145-149.
- Khatri, Naresh, Gordon Brown and Lanis Hicks (2009). From a blame culture to a just culture in health care. Health Care Management Review, vol. 34, pp. 312-322.
- Kish-Gephart, Jennifer J. and others (2009). Silenced by fear: the nature, sources and consequences of fear at work. Research in Organizational Behavior,vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 163-193.
- Morrison, Elizabeth Wolfe (2014). Employee voice and silence. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, vol 1, pp. 173-197.
- Alliance for Integrity (2016). No eXcuses! Countering the 10 Most Common Excuses for Corrupt Behaviour: A Pocket Guide for Business Practitioners .