- Legal definitions of organized crimes
- Criminal association
- Definitions in the Organized Crime Convention
- Criminal organizations and enterprise laws
- Enabling offence: obstruction of justice
Published in April 2018
Regional Perspective: Eastern and Southern Africa - added in April 2020
This module is a resource for lecturers
- Ayling, Julie and Roderic Broadhurst (2014). Organized Crime Control in Australia and New Zealand. In L. Paoli, ed. The Oxford Handbook of Organized Crime. Oxford University Press.
- Calderoni, Francesco (2010). Organized Crime Legislation in the European Union: Harmonization and Approximation of Criminal Law, National Legislations and the EU Framework Decision on the Fight against Organized Crime. Springer Science & Business Media.
- Calderoni, Francesco (2012). "U.N. Convention against Transnational Organized Crime." In Encyclopedia of Transnational Crime and Justice, edited by Margaret E. Beare. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
- Chamberlin, Henry Barrett (1932). Some Observations Concerning Organized Crime. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, vol. 22, 667.
- Hauck, Pierre and Sven Peterke, eds. (2016). International Law and Transnational Organised Crime. Oxford University Press.
- Heber, Anita (2009). Networks of Organised Black Market Labour in the Building Trade. Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 12, 122-144.
- Kleemans, E.R. (2017). 'Organized Crime and Places.' In G.J.N. Bruinsma and S.D. Johnson, eds. Oxford Handbook of Environmental Criminology. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- New York State Organized Crime Task Force. (1990). Corruption and Racketeering in the New York City Construction Industry. New York University Press.
- Okoth, J.R.A. (2014). The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law. Springer.
- Salvador, W. Joseph (2015). Dismantling the Internet Mafia: RICO's Applicability to Cyber Crime. Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal, vol. 41, 268-297.
- Sergi, Anna (2014). Organised Crime in Criminal Law: Conspiracy and Membership Offences in Italian, English and International Frameworks. King's Law Journal, vol. 25, 185-200.
- State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation. (2011). Industrious Subversion: Circumvention of Oversight in Solid Waste and Recycling in New Jersey. Commission of Investigation.
- Transcrime (2012). Study on Extortion and Racketeering: the Need for an Instrument to Combat Activities. Brussels: European Commission.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2004). United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2004). United Nations Convention against Corruption. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2012). Model Legislative Provisions against Organized Crime. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2015). Legislative Guide for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto. Vienna: UNODC.
- U.S. v. Herrera (2016). WL 561904, United States District Court, N.D. Illinois, Eastern Division. No. 14 C 1933.
- U.S. Department of Justice (2016). Criminal RICO: 18 U.S.C. §§1961-1968, A Manual for Federal Prosecutors. Washington DC: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Weber, T. (2001). Thirty-Five Tagged in Formula Drug Scheme. Associated Press, December 14.