Internship Programme at UNODC, Nairobi
The mission of UNODC Regional Office in East Africa is to promote and facilitate actions against trafficking, transnational organized crime, piracy, terrorism, money laundering, corruption and HIV/AIDS.
The Internship Programme aims at providing opportunity for outstanding postgraduate students to acquire practical professional experience through direct exposure to UNODC's work. UNODC gives opportunity for young professionals to take internships in the fields of drugs and crime, more specifically relating to:
- HIV and AIDS
- Human Trafficking
- Illicit Drugs
- Money Laundering
- Organized Crime
- Terrorism Prevention
Main Activities of the Interns
The Internship Programme comprises the following activities:
- Assisting in organizing, implementing and monitoring the relevant programme strategies and activities:
- Assisting in organizing and preparing a variety of outputs, such as background papers, mission reports, analyses, briefings, presentations, enforcement strategies, policy proposals and documents, manuals, tool kits, guides, etc.;
- Assisting in the development of technical assistance programmes;
- Aiding in the formulation of work plans and other organizational management tools necessary for programme planning and monitoring;
- Assisting in the preparation of programme/project development and assessment missions conducted for relevant programming;
- Carrying out other duties as required.
For more information on how to apply, click here
Due to high volume of internship applications, we cannot respond to your application individually and only successful applicants will be contacted.