Would you be interested in interning with UNODC ROEA?
UNODC ROEA offers Internship programmes under its five Sub-Programmes:
- Sub-Programme I: Countering Transnational Organized Crime, Illicit Trafficking and Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Sub-Programme II: Countering Corruption
- Sub-Programme Ill: Terrorism Prevention
- Sub-Programme IV: Justice
- Sub-Programme V: Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation and Alternative Development
When applying for an Internship, please indicate under which Sub-Programme you would like to be considered.
Internship opportunities for the Maritime Crime Programme can be found under the link below: