Fondation des Oeuvres pour la Solidarité et le Bien Etre Social ((FOSBES ONG))
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||25 BY-PASS, Q/MASANGA-MBILA, C/MONT-NGAFULA|
|Region:||Central and Southern Africa|
|UN Languages:||French, English|
Other:'We are involved in Education, development, Environment, Migration, Health, biodiversity, Financing, STI/HIV/AIDS.'
||The organisation aims to:
- Help vulnerable and socially unstable people (Orphans, widows, people living with HIV/STI/AIDS, physically and mentally disabled) to bring them material, moral and financial assistance;
- Strengthen the roles and contribution of the whole community in general, and of women in particular, by focusing on education (relating to health, nutrition, familial life, raising, agriculture, practical works through conferences, training, seminaries and apprenticeships) community development and promoting reproductive/sexual health workshops. FOSBES makes every effort possible to empower communities by providing the relevant information to raise their awareness as well as their commitment to development.
- Fight against STI/HIV/AIDS, malnutrition, sexual violence and infantile diseases;
- Assist in the provision of emergency relief
- Participate in the rehabilitation of people recovering from an injury or disability and in his or her reintegration into community life.