No Drugs Implication Life (NDIL)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||Kalidasqanti Hat-Khola- P. O. Kalidasganti
P.S. Sirajgonj, Dist. Sirajgonj
|Region:||Southern and Eastern Asia|
• Organising the destitute, poor, and disadvantages people in groups, and develop collective leadership among them.
• Facilitate male and female members to create employment opportunity through skill development, generating self finance capital and organisational support.
• Importing training to enhance the capability of the members to select, plan and manage a feasible IGA, so that it can enable them to increase the purchasing capacity, subsequently the equality of life.
• Develop human resources by providing skill and motivation on legal rights, family law and human rights to raise consciousness and create equal opportunity for male and female (gender equality) in the society.
• Increase access to educational opportunities for adult member and children through non-formal education and literacy centres.
• Provide a wide range of services relating to preventing and curative healthcare. As an integral part of health care, ensure safe and hygienic water and sanitation program.
• Implement agro-based project to increase agricultural production, fisheries, poultry, livestock etc.
• Undertaking various environmental programs including environmental education, plantation, solid waste management etc.
The NGO has grassroots experience is public awareness, education, social marketing and community mobilization.