Movement against Drug Abuse “MADA”OKARA Pakistan (MADA OKARA)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||97,Lala Zar Colony Benazir Road Okara Punjab PAKISTAN|
|Region:||Southern and Eastern Asia|
|Other languages:||Urdu, Punjabi|
Other:'Human Rights, Health, Rule of law'
||Our objectives are to depart awareness to the people in general and victims of ignorance in particular in various walks of life. i.e.
• Women rights
• Social justice
• Culture etc.
We achieve these objectives through:
• Free distribution of informative literature about general health problems like drug addiction, antismoking, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, common fever, hepatitis infections diseases.
• Distribution of literature, pamphlets, stickers, calendars, with messages and slogans against different evils of the society.
• Lectures on different topics of public interest.
• Walks on internationals days.
• Training workshops and seminars
• Stamping of postage envelops with slogans against addiction.
Cinema slides with different information and messages