Korea Anti-Drug Campaign Center (KAADA)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||238 Dangsan-dong 6ga Youngdeungpo-gu
|Country:||Republic of Korea|
|Region:||Southern and Eastern Asia|
Other:'developing/distributing material for'
KAADA strives to achieve improved quality of life for the Korean population by fostering and supporting prevention and rehabilitation programs to reduce drug-related risk.
- To do preventive activities such as public relations and awareness campaigns
- To educate on harm of drug abuse and to promote the dissemination of knowledge and accurate information about the use of drugs and its consequences
- To conduct survey and research on drug abuse at local and national levels
- To do treatment and rehabilitation services for addicts and social welfare services to assist their return to society
- To interchange with international NGOs working on anti-drug abuse
- To operate the counseling centers