Pakistan Youth Organization
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||Morr, Sailkot Road,
|Region:||Southern and Eastern Asia|
Other:'Human Rights, Health, Governance, Youth'
||PYO is striving for a healthy life of the Nation and drugs and HIV/AIDS free Pakistan.
Aims and objectives:
- Organize Awareness Programs against Drug abuse, HIV/AIDS and STI’s.
- Organize Sports, Cultural and Healthy activities for Youth.
- Provision of Free Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation.
- Minimize the Drug related harms.
- Provision of Health Care facilities.
- Provision of Counselling & Testing Services.
- Provision of Outreach services for Street Drug users.
- After Care and Re-integration of recovering addicts.
- Care & Support of HIV positive people.
- Establishment of 2 Treatment & Rehabilitation Centres for Male Drug Users
- Establishment of treatment & Rehabilitation Centre for Women & Children (which is single treatment facility in Pakistan.
- Establishment of Drop-in Centre
- Aware Thousands people about Drugs & HIV
- Rehabilitated Thousands Male, Female and Children drug users
- HIV and STI Testing of Thousands people
- Vocational Rehabilitation of hundreds of recovering persons
- Establishment of Vocational Training Centre for recovering persons
- Counselled thousand people