National Drug Abuse Control Committee Nigeria (NDACC)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
NDLEA SDP HOUSE
3-3 NSUGBE RD.O
NITSHA ANAMBRA STATE
Other:'Drug Prevention Techniques'
||This is a Committee of committed and esteemed men and women who has come together to partner with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Anambra State Command and Nigeria in the fight against illicit drug abuse/trafficking, though:
1. Popularization of the anti-drug culture through educational programs, seminars, lectures, workshops, public enlightenment programs at motor parks, churches, markets, schools, organizations and other public places and drug awareness postures.
2. Creation and promotion of good relationship between the N.D.L.E.A and the public.
3. Liaising with the command for the rehabilitation and treatment of drug addicts and provision of their welfare.
4. Education of the populace on the inherent dangers of drug abuse from the grassroots by, designing and promoting community based drug abuse prevention programs.
5. Propagation of drug awareness through appropriate enlightenment campaigns and promoting a healthy living without drugs amongst Nigerians.