International Association of World Peace Advocates
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||41a Nelson Mandela Street
Other:'Human Rights, Goverance'
||1.To promote peace and create the awareness of United Nations at grassroots in its members countries for achieving global peace.
2. To promote a drug and crime free society using the instrumentality of social advocacy.
3. To ensure the participation of Local dwellers as actor for peace making processes.
4. To promote social justice and to discourage jungle justices
5. To influence government towards making right decision that will enhance the right of citizens.
6. To create the right atmosphere for dialogue, mediation and negotiation as best alternative to resolving crises.
7. To connects personalities to the UN as to strengthen its ideals, mission and vision.
8. To participate in combating corruption and elimination of weapons of mass destruction.
9. To support institutional accountability and probity.
10. To help the less privileged persons (widows and orphans)