|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||17 Shahrivar Street - No 988 3rd Floor
|Country:||Iran (Islamic Republic of)|
|Region:||Middle East and Northern Africa|
||PERSEPOLIS delivers services to drug users, their sexual partners and families as its first priority in reducing harm of substance abuse. There is no age limitation or cultural, religious, economic or ethnic discrimination for offering such services to them. All people in need can obtain services based on their request.
With very limited resources and financial back-up the NGO provides a wide range of services from MMT, VCT, NSEP, social services. Main focus is on changing the high-risk behavior of people who are not aware of the risks they take.
- 3 year mobile outreach program in collaboration with Europe Union
2 year MMT woman clinic project; a pilot project with NSW Australia
- From margin to mainstream: 2005-2007, at: http://www.ahrn.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=2507&Itemid=2
- Rainbow Project: First HIV positive group, at: http://www.journeyman.tv/?lid=2706
- AIDS Bus: 2005 (Documented by film & slide)
- GTZ: 2003-2004, at: http://www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/en-eod-project-iran_.pdf
- Outreach project (UNODC): 2003-2004