Trust Fund Page (Home) |
2014 Small Grants Facility |
Board of Trustees |
News, Press & Media | Brochure and Promotional Materials | Facts and Figures |
2011 Small Grants Facility | Annual Reports | Donors & Partners |
Donate! How to Get Involved
New! 2014 Call for Proposals - Small Grants Facility
The Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking is marking the first World Day Against Trafficking in Persons by launching its second call for proposals through its Small Grants Facility on 30 July 2014.
The call will be open for 2 months, until 30 September 2014, 24:00 CET.
Non-governmental organizations providing direct assistance to victims of human trafficking, from all over the world, are invited to submit project proposals, provided that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for this call, as set out in the Guidelines for the Small Grants Facility's Second Call for Proposals.
Within the context of providing tangible support to victims of human trafficking, this call for proposal has two specific priorities:
- Direct, effective and sustainable remedies for victims of human trafficking, with an emphasis on assistance delivery by grassroots organizations, including, but not limited to, housing, food, legal aid, access to justice, psychosocial support, medical care, training and sustainable livelihoods.
- Humanitarian, financial and/or legal assistance to victims of cross-border and interregional trafficking, with an emphasis on activities in developing countries.
Eligible NGOs can apply to receive up to USD 20,000 per year and could receive a second and third instalment, of up to USD 20,000 per year, in each of the following two years. The duration of the project can range from a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 36 months.
|The final submission must include the following documents:|
|1.||The project proposal, including a work plan (with clear planned results and concrete activities to achieve these results, linked to an implementation schedule and an estimate cost for achieving each suggested activity);|
|2.||The project budget using the template provided here.|
|3.||A recent audited financial statement of the organization, preferably from last year, no older than 3 years.|
|4.||Banking information (template included in the project proposal's last page); and|
|5.||The Registration certificate for the organization.|
The full information package for this call for proposals can be downloaded here and includes the following:
- Guidelines for the Small Grants Facility's Second Call for Proposals
- Project Proposal Template
- Project Budget Template
- Grant Agreement Template (for information, not to be filled out by the applicant)
- Evaluation of Proposals Form (for information only)
- Guidelines for the evaluation of Proposals (for information only)
The Trust Fund currently holds around USD 800,000 to allocate to NGOs selected under its second grant-award cycle. This sum could increase if further contributions are provided to the Trust Fund this year.
All applications for the second call of the Small Grants Facility shall be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation of receipt will be sent. The Trust Fund will not give prior opinion on the eligibility of applicants or projects, nor will it respond to individual inquiries regarding project selection.