Trust Fund Page (Home) |
Call for Proposals |
Board of Trustees |
News, Press & Media | Brochure and Promotional Materials | Facts and Figures | Reports | Donors & Partners | Donate! How to Get Involved
2014 Call for Proposals
The Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking is marked the first World Day Against Trafficking in Persons by launching a second call for proposals on 30 July 2014.
The call was open for 2 months, until 30 September 2014, at 24:00 CET.
Non-governmental organizations providing direct assistance to victims of human trafficking, from all over the world, were invited to submit project proposals, provided that they fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the call, as set out in the Guidelines for the Small Grants Facility's Second Call for Proposals.
The Trust Fund awards grants to non-governmental organizations within the context of providing tangible support to victims of human trafficking. Each call for proposal has two specific priorities:
- Direct, effective and sustainable remedies for victims of human trafficking, with an emphasis on assistance delivery by grassroots organizations, including, but not limited to, housing, food, legal aid, access to justice, psychosocial support, medical care, training and sustainable livelihoods.
- Humanitarian, financial and/or legal assistance to victims of cross-border and interregional trafficking, with an emphasis on activities in developing countries.
Eligible NGOs applied to receive up to USD 20,000 per year and could receive a second and third instalment, of up to USD 20,000 per year, in each of the following two years. The duration of projects range from a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 36 months.
|Final submission's had to provide the following documents:|
|1.||The project proposal, including a work plan (with clear planned results and concrete activities to achieve these results, linked to an implementation schedule and an estimate cost for achieving each suggested activity);|
|2.||The project budget using the template provided here.|
|3.||A recent audited financial statement of the organization, preferably from last year, no older than 3 years.|
|4.||Banking information (template included in the project proposal's last page); and|
|5.||The Registration certificate for the organization.|
The full information package for the call for proposals includes the following:
- Guidelines for the Small Grants Facility's Second Call for Proposals
- Project Proposal Template
- Project Budget Template
- Grant Agreement Template (for information, not to be filled out by the applicant)
- Evaluation of Proposals Form (for information only)
- Guidelines for the evaluation of Proposals (for information only)
The Trust Fund currently holds around USD 1,000,000 for allocation to NGOs selected under its second grant-award cycle. This sum could increase if further contributions are provided to the Trust Fund this year.