- 18/04/2009International Cooperation Workshop Budva
- 01/04/2009Secretary General addresses Global Forum on Migration and Development
- 01/04/2009Regional Workshop on the Role of NGOs in Preventing Smuggling of Migrants
- 01/04/2009Second Expert Group Meeting on the Elaboration of Basic Training Modules on Preventing and Combating the Smuggling of Migrants
Between 23 and 25 March 2009, criminal justice practitioners met in Cairo, Egypt, to review training material on preventing and combating the smuggling of migrants.
- 01/04/2009Joint Programme in the area of Anti-Human Trafficking in Serbia
The UNODC Regional Programme Office for South East Europe (RPOSEE), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Mission to Serbia and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Mission to Serbia organized two roundtables in Belgrade on the joint programme in the area of Anti-Human Trafficking in Serbia which was developed under the UN.GIFT.
- 01/04/2009Regional Training workshop on investigating and prosecuting migrant smuggling
- 01/04/2009EGM to Review the Model Law on Combating the Smuggling of Migrants
- 01/04/2009Workshop on International Criminal Justice Cooperation in response to migrant smuggling
- 01/04/2009International Expert Group Meeting on Migrant Smuggling by Air
- 01/04/2009Cote d'Ivoire works to combat migrant smuggling
- 01/04/2009Belgrade workshop on enhancing operational capacity against human trafficking in the Western Balkans
- 01/04/2009Anti-migrant smuggling training Rabat
- 21/11/2008Migrant Smuggling A deadly business
- 21/11/2008UNODC Smuggling of Migrants
UNODC, as the guardian the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (UNTOC) and the Protocols thereto, assists States in their efforts to implement the Protocol against the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air (Migrants Protocol).