- 30/10/2008UNODC Publications - Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling
- 30/10/2008What is Human Trafficking?
- 08/11/2007Protecting victims of human trafficking
- 08/11/2007Preventing Human Trafficking
- 08/11/2007Prosecuting human traffickers
- 31/10/2007UNODC - Human Trafficking
Focusing on the criminal justice element of human trafficking and migrant smuggling, the work that UNODC does to combat these crimes is underpinned by the United Nations Convention on Transnational Organized Crime and its protocols on trafficking in persons and migrant smuggling.
- UNODC launches its new South Asia website
- UNODC Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling