- Positivism: Environmental Influences
- Classical: Pain-Pleasure Decisions
- Structural Factors and Organized Crime
- Ethical Perspective: Moral Failure in Decision-Making
- Perspectives on Crime Causes and Facilitating Factors
Published in May 2018.
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides suggestions for post-class assignments for the purpose of assessing student understanding of the Module. Suggestions for pre-class or in-class assignments are provided in the Exercises section.
The assessment questions and quizzes are meant to be used by lecturers at the end of the class to assess the knowledge acquired by their students. In order to verify who has access to these post-class assessment materials, we kindly ask you to register yourself here.