This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module.
- Carlile, Lord (2010). The Definition of Terrorism, CM7052, London: HMSO.
- Institute for Economics and Peace (2018). Global Terrorism Index 2017: Measuring and understanding the impact of terrorism, Sydney: Institute for Economics and Peace
- Small Arms Survey (2010). Gangs, Groups, and Guns: An Overview. Geneva: Small Arms Survey.
- Tita, George, Emily Troshynski and Michelle Graves (2007). Strategies for Reducing Gun Violence: The Role of Gangs, Drugs and Firearm Accessibility.Ottawa: National Crime Prevention Centre and Public Safety Canada.
- UNODC (2015). UNODC Study on Firearms 2015. Vienna: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
Next: Student assessment