- Drug trafficking
- Firearms trafficking
- Wildlife and forest crime
- Counterfeit products trafficking
- Manufacturing of and trafficking in falsified medical products
- Trafficking in cultural property
- Trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants
Published in April 2018.
This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module:
- Albanese, Jay S., ed. (2009). Combating Piracy: Intellectual Property Theft and Fraud. Transaction Publishers.
- Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission. (2016). Illicit Firearms in Australia. Commonwealth of Australia.
- Hongfa, Xu and James Compton. (2010). The State of Wildlife Trade in China. Traffic.
- INTERPOL, RHIPTO, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime. (2018). World atlas of illicit flows . RHIPTO
- Lane, David C., David G. Bromley, Robert D. Hicks, and John S. Mahoney. (2008). Time Crime: The Transnational Organization of Art and Antiquities Theft. Journal of Contemporary Criminal Justice, vol. 24, 243-62.
- McEwen, Andy and Straus, Lianne. (2009). Counterfeit Tobacco in London: Local Crime Requires an International Solution. Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 12, 251-259.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2012). Wildlife and Forest Crime Analytical ToolKit. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2013). Transnational Organized Crime in East Asia and the Pacific: A Threat Assessment. Vienna: UNODC.
- Visconti, Arianna. (2014). Cultural Property Trafficking. In N. Boister and R.J. Currie (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law. London: Routledge.