Association CI BITI "Air Libre"
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
||CI-BITI has developed its activities in several directions: - improving conditions of detention in prisons
- vocational training of inmates by creating workshops
- improving relationship between inmates and supervisors
- inserting all trades of agriculture in rural schools
- educating inmates on social issues like the fight against drug abuse and HIV-AIDS.
- But also organize sports and cultural activities
To recall, the association is CI BITI was born from the Prevention-Detention-Rehabilitation (PDR) Programme, which was developed in prisons of Senegal since 1994 in several stages.
Biti Here is includes professional social work, lawyers, judges, legal entities.