Ghana NGO Coalition on the Rights of the Child
|Type:||NGO working on Crime|
|Address:||c/o Save the Children,
P.O. Box C976
|| The Ghana NGO Coalition on the Rights of the Child exists to ensure the promotion and protection of the rights of children in Ghana through advocacy, public education and awareness creation, membership capacity building and partnership-building with Government, Civil Society Organizations, Development Partners and with children themselves.
• Foster networking and information sharing among NGO working to promote the rights of children in Ghana;
• Provide a forum for advocacy;
• Inform and educate member organisations, children and the general public on the rights of the child;
• Strengthen the capacity of member organisations, children and other stakeholders to protect children’ rights;
• Provide a forum for NGO to participate in the implementation and the monitoring of the UN Convention on the rights of the child and the other national and international instruments;
• Conduct research and studies on children;
• Build collaboration with government, development partners and civil society groups for the common goal of fulfilling the fundamental rights of the child.