PARSEC Consortium/Parsec Cooperativa Sociale
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||Via dei Mille 6
||The general objective & Specific objectives
Develop and consolidate at the operational level and professional links in the network of reference to better prepare for all strategic partners to bear on medium-term policies aimed at young people and children, in anticipation of the L. 328/00 on the Reform of interventions and social welfare.
1) offer to host spaces intended as an opportunity for identification of the most appropriate responses to the need of the child and as an opportunity for the operator to enter immediately into contact with the child's request, in order to strengthen behaviors and attitudes of ease, and prevent the possible evolution of the pathological discomfort;
2) growth opportunities for socialization and comparing intra-and inter-generazionale on territories;
3) prevention of deviant paths and processes patologic hardship;
4) promotion of interventions supportive to educational background and prior to the school organizations;
5) dissemination of knowledge and information on the problems of adolescence;
6) facilitation of relationships between family, operators, service and territorial existing resources.