Hamdard Community Development Program (HCDP)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||HCDP Office Hamdard Model School Mamah khel Bannu NWFP|
|Region:||Southern and Eastern Asia|
Other:'Human Rights, Health'
||The organisation aims to create awareness among the Youth about the horrors of drug abuse, and to inform the Youth about the effects of drugs on health and personality, family and community.
To improve the life standard of the backward rural communities through basic education, health, reproductive health, advocacy, skills & employment, drug abuse, agricultural development and awareness about HIV/ Aids / Drugs.
- To aware youth and children about HIV/ Aids, sexual abuse and against drug abuse.
- To improve the literacy ratio in rural communities at NWFP.
- Poverty alleviation and improve the life standard of local communities through skill and micro credit/ enterprises program.
- To provide basic health, reproductive health & health education to backward communities especially to women.
- Gender development through Political Awareness, Skill & employment.
- To aware communities abut child rights.