Mouvement des Jeunes pour l'Entente et le Développement (MOJED)
|Type:||NGO working on Drugs|
|Address:||Rue 16 porte n° 891 Missira Bamako|
Other:'Human Rights, Rule of Law, Migration, Good Governance, Fight against proliferation of small arms'
||The NGO MOJED is created in February 1995 and recognized as an NGO of public utility by the Master Agreement 00 1276 19 September 2000. Despite its limited resources, it has many activities and projects for the benefit of people in Mali and in various fields.
1. In the field of civic action:
- The first training started for the leaders of the AEEM (Association des élèves et étudiants du Mali) at the Awa Keita Center from 22 to 26 October 2001 against violence and drugs in school.
- The organization with the support of UNDP of a national campaign for the youth vote from March to September 2002.
- Campaign to protect the environment with the planting of 21 hectares of cashew trees in the rural commune of Mountougoula to limit immigration of young people and provide income-generating activities.
- Organization since 2003 of 24 conferences and radio emissions for peace in northern Mali.
- Training of many groups of young people in technical Civic Entertainment and Management of Conflicts (1999 - 2007) in the regions of Timbuktu, Kidal and Gao.
- Cooperation with the Ministry of Justice to the "Open Days of Justice" in Mali in June 2007.
- Campaign explaining the anti-terrorist law passed by the National Assembly.
- Setting up in August 2008 of the Coalition of Civil Society Actors against Drugs and Terrorism, with 18 civil society associations in Mali.
- First Debate on the threat of the presence of terrorist organizations on the territory of Mali on 25 October 2008.
- Standing Partner of the PASPA, of ECOSAP and of RASALAO in the fight against the proliferation of small arms in West Africa and the culture of peace.