International Public Association "Gender Perspectives"
|Type:||NGO working on Crime|
65 – 314 Minsk 220035
|UN Languages:||Russian, English|
Other:'Human Rights, Migration, Domestic violence, Gender equality'
||IPA “Gender perspectives” is aimed at promoting gender equality and protecting women from all forms of gender discrimination via empowerment and provision of direct social programmes.
- Participation in the elaboration of laws and other regulations/acts on human trafficking and on the root causes (domestic violence, gender inequality);
- Provision of safe migration conselling on national toll-free hotline and via e-mail (more than 18 000 consultations);
- Elaboration and provision of information on a web-site for (potential) migrants (more than 80 000 visitors per year);
- Direct support for more than 550 trafficked persons and persons at risk (victims of domestic violence);
- More than 3000 trainings/ seminars for education of professional groups and empowerment of at-risk groups;
- 14 publications and 4 researches on human trafficking issue, domestic violence, gender inequality.