1. Young people involvement in prevention-related programmes, policies, or discussions
2. It is an evidence-informed life skills training programme developed by UNODC that is focused on sports settings.
8. One of the articles talks about the influence of a specific media tool on the youth of the entertainment industry, what is it?
9. Name the poet from the magazine who talks about the importance of caregivers in substance use prevention.
10. Which SDG, talks about Good Health & Well Being?
3. An Initiative to raise awareness around listening to children and youth as the first step to help them grow healthy and safe.
4. Name the model which states that substance use is a result of interactions between environmental factors and the characteristics of individuals.
5. What is the linking factor between all the participants of this youth initiative magazine?
6. What was the name of the first issue of Youth Initiative Magazine?
7. Taking care of the wellbeing of your mind is also called?
Made possible with the support of the Russian Federation