What makes Olympic swimmer Ana Joselina Fortín a Rule of Law Champion? Her recipe for success that she teaches youth!
1. Be disciplined
2. Always give more than 100% in everything you do
3. Choose the right path to achieve what you want
We are all members of one human family! That's why an injustice to one is an injustice to all. Let's join together to #Act4RuleofLaw and build a better, more just world for all!
Unity + Equality + Tolerance
When we educate ourselves and spread knowledge on the core values, we help strengthen the rule of law. Are you an active citizen who can #Act4RuleofLaw?
What are the A-B-C's of the rule of law?
• All people, institutions, and Governments are accountable to the law.
• Being applied equally is a MUST for all laws
• Compliance with human rights standards is key.
Do you live within a society where you can #Act4RuleofLaw ?
To make sure the rule of law is applied equally, citizens can actively participate in their communities by:
• Reporting on public issues to press
• Monitoring public institutions
Are you an active citizen who can #Act4RuleofLaw?
Law enforcement are entrusted with carrying out the law. But to sustain the rule of law , they must at all times hold the underlying values of it:
Do you live within a society where you can #Act4RuleofLaw?
Talented kids dancing in the street inspired Vania Masías to launch social project, D1. She's now helped over 11,000 youth become more resilient to risky habits thru the power of dance.
Young rule of law champion Damaris Akhigbe from Nigeria wrote and performed a heartfelt spoken word piece "I AM CHANGE" urging people to be united against corruption .