Studies & Journals
- One Hundred Years of Drug Control, 2009 - Read More...
- Amphetamines and Ecstasy - 2008 Global ATS Assessment
- Crime and its impact on the Balkans, 2008
- Discussion Paper: Is poverty driving the Afghan opium boom?, 2008
- Crime and Development in Central America : Caught in the Crossfire, 2007 - English, Español
- Crime, Violence, and Development: Trends, Costs, and Policy Options in the Caribbean, 2007
- Sweden's successful drug policy: A review of the evidence, 2006
- Crime and development in Africa, 2005 - Full report - English Français Summary version - English Français
- The Opium Economy in Afghanistan: An International Problem, 2003
Bulletin on Narcotics
The Bulletin on Narcotics has been published continuously since 1949.
The Bulletin on Narcotics contains technical and scientific articles on narcotic drugs.
The Bulletin on Narcotics is a United Nations sales publication and is published in all six official languages of the United Nations: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
Forum on Crime and Society
The Forum on Crime and Society presents policy-oriented articles on crime prevention and criminal justice. It focuses on trends and practices in the field of criminal justice that are of special significance to the international community.
Forum on Crime and Society is a United Nations sales publication and is published in all six official languages of the United Nations: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.