Iran burns 56 tons of Illicit Drugs on the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
"Youth are the first victims of drug trafficking" said H.E. Hassan Rouhani, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran in a message to the conference for the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking held in Tehran. The message was read by H.E. Mr. Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli, Minister of Interior and Secretary General of Drug Control Head Quarters....[Read More]
Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance discusses Anti Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism with Diplomats in Tehran
The Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance and Chairman of the Anti-Money Laundering High Council, H.E. Dr. Ali Tayebnia together with two deputy Ministers, Mr. Khazaee and Mr Parizi as well as the Director General of the Financial Intelligence Unit in Tehran, Mr. Ahmadabadi, met with Ambassadors and Representatives....[Read More]
Swiss Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs meets Senior Authorities of the Islamic Republic of Iran to discuss asset recovery
H.E. Valentin Zellweger, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director of Directorate of International Law of Switzerland met with H.E. Dr. Alireza Kazemi Abadi, Deputy Minister of Justice on International Affairs and Mr. Meysam Nasiri Ahmadabadi, Director General of the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance...[Read More]
- 3/19/15 - Recovered Drug Users are Top Players in the Rugby Club.
- 3/16/15 - UNODC and regional states came together in Tehran for a specialized workshop on “Investigative Techniques on Transnational Corruption Offences”.
- 2/18/15 - UNODC Executive Director Yury Fedotov in Official Visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 3/7/15 - Three quarters of the world has limited or no access to pain relief medications, says INCB Report
- 2/8/15 - UNODC SUPPORTS KNOWLEDGE SHARING AT THE REGIONAL LEVEL IN THE FIELD OF DRUG DEMAND REDUCTION
- 12/9/14 - Statement of the UNODC Executive Director, Yury Fedotov, on International Anti-Corruption Day