This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
Cases in the media
These cases can be used to stimulate discussion during the lecture:
- Nelson, Teresa. (2018). Minnesota Prosecutor Charges Sexting Teenage Girl With Child Pornography. ACLU.
- Polianskaya, Alina. (2018). Pakistan convicts man over child pornography for first time in country's history. The Independent, 27 April 2018.
- Povoledo, Elisabetta. (2018). Vatican Court Sentences Cleric to 5 Years on Child Pornography Charges. The New York Times, 23 June, 2018.
- US Department of Justice. (2018). Former Law School Student Pleads Guilty To Cyberstalking.
- Whewell, Tim. (2018). Norway's Hidden Scandal. BBC, 3 August 2018.
- Australian Office of the eSafety Commissioner. Victims' image-based abuse portal.
- United States. Cyber Civil Rights Initiative.
- ECPAT. (2018). Online Child Sexula Abuse Material - The Facts.
- Europol. (n.d). Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment.
- Europol. (n.d.). The Stop Child Abuse - Trace an Object.
- Global Kids Online.
- Megan Meier Foundation.
- United Kingdom. Revenge Porn Hotline (UK).
- Ryan's Story.
- Terre des Hommes.
- Thorn. (n.d.). Sextortion.
- Pantallas Amigas .
- Safernet Brasil (Portuguese)
- 1800RESPECT Image-based sexual abuse webinar training (length: 53:12). » This video includes a presentation by Dr. Asher Flynn and Dr. Nicola Henry, titled: "More than 'revenge pornography': The prevalence, impacts and available responses to image-based abuse in Australia".