This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
- NIST. Back to Basics: Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- The Conversation. Cybersecurity - News, Research and Analysis.
- US NIST. Cybersecurity.
- Felt, Adrienne Porter. Why Is Usable Security Hard, and What Should We Do About it? USENIX Enigma 2016 Conference (length: 20:56). » The video discusses what usable security is, its challenges, and what can be done about these challenges
- IT Security. Defense against the digital dark arts. Network Security Considerations (length: 8:49). » The video covers the ways to harden networks, network security protection, and network monitoring and analysis.
- Shaw, Jackson. (2018). Passwords and Fingerprints and Faces-Oh My! Comparing Old and New Authentication (length: 46:14). » The video covers various authentication measures (from history to the present), particularly passwords and biometrics.
- Stanford University. Human Computer Interaction (length: 4:18). »The video includes one of a series of lectures available on the playlist linked to the video covering various facets of human computer interaction.