- Legal definitions of organized crimes
- Criminal association
- Definitions in the Organized Crime Convention
- Criminal organizations and enterprise laws
- Enabling offence: obstruction of justice
Published in April 2018.
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Article 5: Criminalization
- Criminalization of participation in a criminal group
- Boister, N. (2016). Chapter 7 "The UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime 2000" (pp. 126-149) in P. Hauck and S. Peterke (eds.), International Law and Transnational Organised Crime. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Sergi, Anna. (2014). Organised Crime in Criminal Law: Conspiracy and Membership Offences in Italian, English and International Frameworks. King's Law Journal, vol. 25, 185-200.
- Library Briefing. (2013). The EU Response to Organised Crime. Library of the European Parliament.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2004). United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2004). Legislative Guides for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto. Vienna: UNODC.