The UNODC Country Office in Pakistan (COPAK) signs an agreement with the Australian Government for a project aimed at strengthening responses against human trafficking and migrant smuggling in Pakistan
Islamabad, 08 April 2016. The UNODC Country Office in Pakistan today signed a one year project with the Australian Government aimed at strengthening responses against human trafficking and migrant smuggling in Pakistan.
Capacity Building for Effective Law Enforcement - Pakistan's Side Event at 59th Session of the Commission on Narcotics Drugs (CND)
Vienna, 17 March 2016. A special event entitled 'Capacity-Building for Effective Law Enforcement' was jointly hosted by the Government of Pakistan and the UNODC Country Office Pakistan, on the margins of the 59 th Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs.
Gujranwala, 10 March 2016. The Federal Investigation Agency and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Pakistan are together organizing a series of sessions for police and civil society representatives across Pakistan. These sessions are intended to raise awareness among the most important segments of society regarding the undesirable impacts of human trafficking and migrant smuggling.[Read More]
- 3/11/16 - Government of Japan Signs UNODC's Project for "Strengthening Border Security against Illicit Drug Trafficking and Related Transnational Organised Crime"
- 2/18/16 - Forensic Document Examination workshop at Bacha Khan International Airport
- 2/1/16 - Consider United Nations Volunteer, as an enriching experience and a lifetime opportunity - says UNV Arsalan Malik
- 3/11/16 - Press Release The Government of Japan and UNODC Country Office in Pakistan (COPAK) sign project aimed at strengthening border security against illicit drug trafficking and related transnational organised crime in Pakistan
- 11/20/15 - Press Release Launch of Theoretical Training for the World pilot CCP AIR - Air Cargo Profiling Unit
- 11/4/15 - Regional Conference on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling (3 - 4 November 2015)