Omnibus Survey Software
Download the Omnibus Survey Software
In order to install the software on your computer, please make sure that you have administrator rights on your machine (e.g. private laptop or personal computer) or seek assistance from your administrator (e.g. if your work computer is part of a network). If you need any further assistance please contact Mr. Ivan Restrepo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the Omnibus Survey Software?
Following recommendations of the Conference of the Parties, UNODC has taken an innovative approach to gathering information on the implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto.
The Omnibus Survey Software was conceived as an efficient, interactive and user friendly tool that would simplify reporting obligations vis-à-vis the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto and the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
Designed as a self-assessment checklist, the Omnibus Survey Software enables States parties to:
- assess national legislation for compliance with the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols thereto and the United Nations Convention against Corruption;
- identify technical and legal assistance needs;
- share good practices.
The Omnibus Survey Software also includes:
- hyperlinks to legislative guides;
- the ability to cross-reference information relevant to crime related treaties;
- the option to merge the responses of national officials with different expertise into a single national self assessment report.
The part of the Omnibus Survey Software relating to the Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and its Protocols is still being improved. The Omnibus Survey Software has been available for comments since 18 June 2010. States are invited to provide comments on the Omnibus Survey Software at the following address: email@example.com.