The UN Voluntary Trust Fund for Victims of Trafficking in Persons has launched the Fifth Call for Proposals on 1 December 2020.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31January 2021, 23:59, Central European Time.
The Guidelines for grant applicants of the Fifth Cycle of the UNVTF Small Grants Programme are provided in English and French.
Required application documents are as follows. All applications must be in English or French.
The following documents must be submitted
- Project proposal application form (template provided in English and French)
- Project budget (template provided in English and French)
- Copy of original registration (and re-registration if applicable) certificate as evidence for legal credentials of the organisation and registration by 31st January 2020
- Audited organisational financial statements for the last fiscal year. In the absence of audited statements, other official documents, signed by an authorised representative and demonstrating annual income will be accepted
- Proposals involving partner contributions must include evidence of secure funding
- Applications from previous UNVTF grantees must include a statement detailing
- lessons learnt from previous UNVTF funded project(s)
- the difference between the proposed project and the previous project. At a minimum, it is expected that the proposal will include new activities, target group(s) and/or location(s)
Applications must be submitted by email to unodc-victimsfund(at)un.org titled Application for UNVTF Small Grants Programme.
Support for Applicants
Potential applicants are invited to submit any requests for clarification in writing to unodc-victimsfund(at)un.org by 11 December 2020, 23:59, Central European Time. UNOV/UNODC have prepared written responses to timely clarification requests and published these for the information of all potential applicants on 15 December, 2020. Please click on the following links to access the clarification responses to submitted questions in English and French.