This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Arsovska, Jana (2014). ‘Introduction: Illicit Firearms Market in Europe and Beyond’. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research. 20 (3), 295-305.
- Ducquet, Nils and Kevin Goris (2018). Firearms acquisition by terrorists in Europe Research findings and policy recommendations of Project SAFTE. Brussels: Flemish Peace Institute.
- EUROPOL (2018). Illicit Firearms Trafficking. The Hague: Europol.
- Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence and Development (2015). Global Burden of Armed Violence 2015: Every Body Counts. Geneva: Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence and Development.
- Savona, Ernesto and Marina Mancuso (eds) (2017). Fighting Illicit Firearms Trafficking Routes and Actors at European Level. Final Report of Project FIRE (www.fireproject.eu), Milano: Transcrime – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore ©.
- Terril, Richard (2016). World Criminal Justice Systems. A Comparative Survey. Anderson. 9th Edn., New York: Routledge.
Next: Advanced reading
Back to top