This module is a resource for lecturers
download full module
download this page
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto.
- Article 15. Jurisdiction
- Article 16. Extradition
- Article 17. Transfer of sentenced persons
- Article 18. Mutual legal assistance
Legislative Guides for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto.
- Mutual legal assistance in criminal matters
- Other forms of international cooperation
- Dandurand, Yvon. (2007). Strategies and Practical Measures to Strengthen the Capacity of Prosecution Services in Dealing with Transnational Organized Crime, Terrorism and Corruption.
Crime, Law and Social Change, vol. 47, 225-246.
- Joutsen, Matti. (2014). International Instruments on Cooperation in Responding to Transnational Crime. In P. Reichel and J. Albanese, eds.
Handbook of Transnational Crime and Justice, 2d ed. Sage Publications, 303-322.
Back to top