Published April 2019
Regional Perspective: Pacific Islands Region - added in November 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Bautista, Ana J, Luis F. Cruz, Margarita Martinez Osorio, Isabel Pereira, Lucia Ramirez Bolivar (2018). Voces desde el cocal: mujeres que construyen territorio. DeJusticia. Colombia. 4 July 2018.
- Burgess-Proctor, A. (2006). Intersections of race, class, gender, and crime: Future Directions for Feminist Criminology. Feminist Criminology, 1, 27-47
- Crenshaw, Kimberly (1991). Mapping the margins: Intersectionality, identity politics, and violence against women of color. Stanford Law Review. 41 (1241-129) 8.
- Miller, Jody (2001). One of the guys: Girls, gangs, and gender. New York: Oxford University Press.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2018). Global Study on Smuggling of Migrants. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2018). Global Report on Trafficking in Persons. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) (2018). World Drug Report 2018. UNODC: Vienna 2018.
Next: Advanced reading