Published in September 2019
This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Bowman, Michael, Peter Davies, and Catherine Redgwell, Lyster's International Wildlife Law (CUP, 2010) Chapters 14, 15, and 17
- Fajardo, T. (2015). 'Organised Crime and Environmental Crime: Analysis of International Legal Instruments.' European Union Action to Fight Environmental Crime, January 2015.
- Scanlon, John E., 'Do we need a wildlife crime convention?' WildAid, 20 February 2019.
- Strydom, Hennie, 'Transnational Organized Crime and the Illegal Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora', in Pierre Hauck & Sven Peterke (eds), International Law and Transnational Organised Crime (2016) 264-286
- UNODC, Wildlife and Forest Crime Analytical Toolkit (revised ed, 2012) (esp. pp. 13-21)
Next: Advanced reading