Published in January 2019.
This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module:
- Betts, A (2013), Survival Migration: Failed Governance and the Crisis of Displacement , Cornell University Press
- Leuven Institute of Criminology, Tilburg University and Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice (2015), Administrative Approaches to Crime
- Koser, Khalid (2005), " Irregular Migration, State Security and Human Security." Policy Analysis and Research Programme of the Global Commission on International Migration
- Paoli, Letizia, Fijnaut, Cyrille (2006), "Organised Crime and its Control Policies in Europe." European Journal of Crime, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, v.14, 307-327
- Teubner, Gunther (1992), "The Two Faces of Legal Pluralism." 13 Cardozo Law Review 1442.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Legislative guide for the implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime
Next: Other resources
Back to top