This module is a resource for lecturers
Additional teaching tools
This section includes links to relevant teaching aides such as PowerPoint slides and video material, that could help the lecturer teach the issues covered by the Module. Lecturers can adapt the slides to their needs.
- Presentation on Module 3: The Legal Market in Firearms (forthcoming)
- The Real Harm of the Global Arms Trade, Samantha Nutt, TED Talks, 13 mins 35s.
- Who controls the Arms Trade?, Al Jazeera, 24 mins 55s.
- The Global Arms Trade is Booming, The Economist, 2 mins 28s.
- The Arms Trade Treaty: Keeping the Promise, International Committee of the Red Cross, 11 mins 31s.
- Debate: Should we arm the Syrian opposition?, BBC Newsnight, 50 mins 07s.
- Small arms - a $6 billion global business, Paul Holtom, The Graduate Institute Geneva, 4 mins 33s.