The Resource Guide for Organizing Model United Nations Conferences that Address Crime Prevention, Criminal Justice and Other Aspects of the Rule of Law
This Resource Guide is an aid for organizers of and students taking part in Model United Nations conferences that address crime prevention, criminal justice and other aspects of the rule of law.
It has been prepared by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime as part of the Education for Justice initiative to further knowledge of crime prevention, criminal justice and other aspects of the rule of law in schools and universities.
The Resource Guide comprises seven sections relating to core topics, an introduction and information on useful resources. All of the sections can be accessed using the menu on the left or below.
- An introduction: what the Guide can help students and organizers achieve
- Crime prevention, criminal justice and other aspects of the rule of law for Model United Nations
- Crime prevention, criminal justice, the rule of law and the Sustainable Development Goals
- United Nations congresses on crime prevention and criminal justice
- Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime
- Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Rules for simulating the United Nations crime prevention and criminal justice bodies
Download the Resource Guide