This module is a resource for lecturers
download full module
download this page
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Andreas, Peter. (2010). The Politics of Measuring Illicit Flows and Policy Effectiveness. In P Andreas, K.M. Greenhill, eds.
Sex, Drugs, and Body Counts: The Politics of Numbers in Global Crime and Conflict. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press.
- Barberet, Rosemary. (2014). Measuring and Researching Transnational Crime. In P. Reichel and J. Albanese, eds.
Handbook of Transnational Crime and Justice, 2d. ed. Sage.
- Castle, Allan. (2008). Measuring the Impact of Law Enforcement on Organized Crime.
Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 11, 135-156.
- Vander Beken, Tom. (2004). Risky Business: A Risk-Based Methodology to Measure Organized Crime.
Crime, Law & Social Change, vol. 41, 471-516.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2016).
Global Report on Trafficking in Persons.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2017).
World Drug Report. Vienna: UNODC.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (2010).
Guidance on the Preparation and Use of Serious and Organized Crime Threat Assessments: The SOCTA Handbook. Vienna: UNODC.
Back to top